Friday 8 August 2014

Responding to Critics

Following recent feedback, I've released a version 1.5.2 of Float for beta testing (if you are in the Float beta testing community). I expect this will be promoted to production release quite quickly. In the process of making this small change to the code I once again relied heavily on the terrific resource that is stackoverflow.com. I find myself using this platform for learning more than any other. I find it even more helpful than the main Android documentation over at developer.android.com

But I have one frustration... As I have not yet asked or answered a question on the site, I haven't been able to build any Reputation Points. This means I am ineligible for up-voting things. It's very strange to me that I've no way to show my gratitude to the invaluable help I get from the Site.

I Guess I'll just have to find a question to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment