Wednesday 13 August 2014

I think my Dad is addicted to Float

Parents take an interest in their children and help them in their endeavours, right? Well it seems my dad is playing this role by helping to massively boost the user stats for my debut app, Float.

If you look at the screenshots, Australians are a minority "active users" group and yet account for about two thirds of the total game time elapsed since being released.

Most times when I check the stats, an Australian (hereafter referred to as Dad) is either currently playing or had played in the previous few hours.

Should I feel bad? Does Float need a health warning? The only thing that worries me more than the time Dad spends on Float is the amount of time I spend looking at my stats. Now THERE is addictive behaviour.

So I'll just say, thanks Dad, and keep at it. I'm sure you'll get a tile 9 eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment