Saturday 24 January 2015

Keyword ranking improves

A couple of days ago I was a bit put out by a sudden drop in keyword ranking for Float. I was at a loss to explain it.

Now just as suddenly, my ranking has returned. So what happened? Perhaps Google changed an algorithm then changed it back?

Even so, me restored ranking is still very low. I suspect I need more positive ratings to boost it up higher. But I have issue with this. Have you looked at the reviews of indie apps? All 5 stars and all genetic text like "great app, just what I needed!" And "this app is perfect. Outstanding work." These reviews could be for any app, and I suspect have been posted to many apps. Its a buddy system, and means nothing to the quality of an app, only the skill of the marketer.

I guess I need  to apply the same strategy...

No comments:

Post a Comment